LIZARD & SPIDER PREVENTION
All of our professionally trained and experienced pest technicians take care when carrying out eliminating spiders and lizards. During this service, we remove all the spider webs from homes and offices, windows, screens and porches. Lizard droppings and eggs can be found in completely unexpected places, such as between the clothes in our closets, or lofts, or even hanging on the walls simply, are simply disgusting. Our methods of lizard control remove the lizards present in your household area and also prevent their return.
- Keep your house clean. A well-kept home will have fewer damp, dusty and closed off spots that can be appealing to a lizard
- Close your windows and doors
- Seal off any cracks, holes or openings that may serve as an entry point for the lizards or other pests
- Lizards get attracted to lights like many other pests. So, turn off your lights when you aren’t in the room or when you don’t need it
- Install metal screens to cover your open windows to prevent lizards from getting in
- Do not cram up things within the house and leave the right amount of space, about 5 or 6 inches between your furniture and the walls to avoid giving lizards cosy hiding spots
- Keep your home insect-free. With no prey to hunt, lizards will shun your house too
- Owning a cat can also keep pests at bay
- Frames and hangings on the walls give lizards plenty of hiding spots. Limit the number of wall hangings that you have.
- Try not to spill food or drinks on the floor
- Stagnant water is where mosquitoes and insects breed and hence quite attractive to lizards. Clear out any stagnant water
- Clear out trash cans regularly
- Weekly anti larva, space spraying, thermal fogging, biological control, minor engineering etc.