A professional pest control service can manage the infestation and minimise recurrence. Our service technicians are well versed with the habits of ants and their types and can offer discreet and targeted ant control methods.
- Remember ants’ primary goal is food :Pests are usually after one thing food. Keeping this in mind when trying to prevent ants is important. Anything you can do to limit the prevalence of available food for ants will be helpful. This includes trash, spills and crumbs.
- This is one of the best ways to ensure your kitchen stays ant-free: clean it regularly! Wipe down counters and surfaces every day to keep them free of crumbs and spills.
- Ants are tiny so it can be difficult to keep them out. Start by checking your walls for cracks and ensuring that your windows and doors have tight seals. Any openings you find should be closed up with caulking.
- DON’T dispose of pesticides carelessly : Even the containers you buy in the stores need to be properly disposed of, and not simply tossed in the trash.
- Spray treatment and Gel treatment