Birds, besides posing a potential danger to people’s health, they can also make any premise filthy. The key to getting rid of bird infestation is early detection and effective bird deterrent methods by Integrity Pest Control who are expert in controlling bird infestation.
- Do take all suitable safety measures into consideration when conducting bird control applications and installations, especially where ladder work is required.
- Do understand birds are smart, and will eventually figure out visual deterrents (artificial predators, etc) don’t pose a threat to them. Many of us have seen pigeons roosting in close proximity to decoy owls, for example.
- Don’t forget that, in the long run, it might be more cost effective to rent proper equipment, such as a bucket lift, to conduct bird control installations and related work than using only ladders.
- Don’t forget certain bird species might have ectoparasites, such as bird mites, which can become problematic after pest birds have been removed. A house where this secondary infestation occurs might require additional pest management work.
- Bird Nets, Spikes, Bird Control Wires, Bird Repellent.